Join Lorena Uriarte, renowned Modern Quilter, to level up your Quilting.
You can choose your own adventure with this class.
You are welcome to bring your own project and have guidance from Lorena or you can choose to make a couple of different blocks that Lorena brings along. It really is a comfortable day where you can absorb wonderful tips and tricks from Lorena.
Skill level: You must know the basics of sewing and be fairly confident with your machine, and have done some quilting before.
** If you are new to quilting, please begin with this class: Beginner Quilting class
** Or if you would like to sew with friends, join our Sewing Circle on Wednesday mornings.
What you will learn:
- More complex Quilting Principals
What is included:
- Exceptional tuition with only 5 others in the class
- Copious cups of tea and coffee
What you need to bring
- If you are choosing to sew some blocks given by Lorena, please bring some fabrics from your stash that you don't mind practising with.
- Your machine along with all it's power cords and the foot pedal -- If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart - please see here
- The machines accessories, especially all the feet
Your fabric scissors and sewing kit - if you don't have one, you can buy one here and have it waiting for you in the class.
Sunday 3 December, 10am to 3pm