Beginner Quilting Course
BEGINNER LEARN TO QUILT COURSE
Join Lorena Uriarte, renewed Modern Quilter, to learn the basics of Quilting.
Each week we will build on the skills learnt from the previous week to create a 12inch colourful Sampler quilt.
Skill level: Complete beginner to quilting but must know the basics of sewing and be fairly confident with your machine.
What you will learn:
- Basic Quilting Principals
What is included:
- Some fabrics
- Patterns to take home
- Exceptional tuition with only 5 others in the class
- Copious cups of tea and coffee
What you need to bring
- Fabric and Thread - notes given in booking confirmation.
- Your machine along with all it's power cords and the foot pedal -- If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart - please see here
- The machines accessories, especially all the feet
Your fabric scissors and sewing kit - if you don't have one, you can buy one here and have it waiting for you in the class.
Wednesday mornings - 930am to 12pm
Beginning 24 August and ending on 28 September, 6 weeks in total