Beyond Beginner Quilting Course
BEYOND BEGINNER QUILTING CLASS
Join Lorena Uriarte, renowned Modern Quilter, to level up your Quilting.
You can choose your own adventure with this class. Each week we will build on the skills learnt from the previous week to create a 12inch colourful Sampler quilt, or You are welcome to bring your own project and have guidance each week from Lorena
We realise that one of the dates is Mothers Day! So why not use it as much needed ME TIME, or an opportunity to learn something new with your mum!
Skill level: You must know the basics of sewing and be fairly confident with your machine, and have done some quilting before.
** If you are new to quilting, please begin with this class: Beginner Quilting class
** Or if you would like to sew with friends, join our Sewing Circle on Wednesday mornings.
What you will learn:
- More complex Quilting Principals
What is included:
- Some fabrics
- Patterns to take home
- Exceptional tuition with only 5 others in the class
- Copious cups of tea and coffee
What you need to bring
- Fabric and Thread - notes given in booking confirmation.
- Your machine along with all it's power cords and the foot pedal -- If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart - please see here
- The machines accessories, especially all the feet
Your fabric scissors and sewing kit - if you don't have one, you can buy one here and have it waiting for you in the class.
3 classes in total - Sundays 12 May, 16 June, 14 July
10am to 3pm each week