PJ Pants - Next step beginner
Okay, so you can thread your machine, you may have made a couple of things...But what next?
Let's take it up a notch and build on some skills.
As this is a NEXT STEP BEGINNER lesson, we will still take it slow but we will focus more on learning about patterns, construction, sewing skills and finishing garments.
We will make a lovely pair of easy PJ pants or shorts.
Skill Level: If you have taken a beginner workshop with me, this is perfect next step.
What you will learn:
- How to improve those straight seams with the correct seam allowance and zig zag the edges
- Pattern layout and jargon
- Construction and putting the pieces together in what order.
- Trouble shoot basic machine problems
What is included:
- Expert tuition with one teacher and only 3-4 students (16+ years)
- Sewing Pattern with instructions to take home
- A fun and engaging atmosphere with lots of quick, exciting projects
- Copius cups of tea and coffee, and baked treats.
What will you need to bring:
- Your choice of fabric -- info will be sent to you upon booking.
- Your trusty machine -- If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart - please see here
- Your fabric scissors and sewing kit - if you don't have one, you can buy one here and have it waiting for you in the class.
- Sunday 31 January, 10am - 3pm
- Sunday 28 February, 10am - 3pm
- Sunday 4 April, 10am - 3pm
UsefulBox HQ, 21 Shepherd Street, Marrickville