Teen Holiday Sewing: Camisole Top
Ok teens, let's take it up a notch and sew our first garment!
At this teen beginner lesson, we will still take it slow and we will focus on pattern cutting, construction, sewing skills and finishing garments and make a camisole top for ourselves!
We will be making the True Bias Ogden Cami and its super easy to make and lovely to wear, for day or bedtime wear! See some versions here.
Skill Level: Ages 12 to 17years. Your teen will need to have sewn on a sewing machine before and able to thread their machine. If they have taken a beginner workshop with me, this is perfect next step.
What you will learn:
- How to improve those straight seams with the correct seam allowance and zig zag the edges
- Facing and straps
- Pattern layout and jargon
- Construction and putting the pieces together in what order
- Trouble shoot basic machine problems
What is included:
- Expert tuition with one teacher and only 3-4 students (12+ years)
- Sewing Pattern with instructions to take home
- A fun and engaging atmosphere
What will you need to bring:
- Your choice of fabric -- info will be sent to you upon booking.
- Your trusty machine -- If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart - please see here
- Your fabric scissors and sewing kit - if you don't have one, you can buy one here and have it waiting for you in the class.
- Friday 2nd October : 10am - 3pm SOLD OUT
UsefulBox HQ Marrickville - exact address given upon booking
WE ARE A CREATIVE KIDS PROVIDER. Once you purchase your class, please add your details to the notes section and I will refund it once I have processed the voucher.