Sew & Swim
It's time to up those sewings skills just in time for summer!
Join our new teacher, Kelda, to learn how to cut the pattern & fabric, insert elastic, use a twin needle and get the right fit. We'll provide the elastic and the twin needles, all you need to do is the fun part and choose your pattern and fabric. Let's get sewing your summer togs and make something that fits you perfectly!
What you will learn:
- How best to sew with swimwear stretch fabric
- How to insert swimwear elastic
- Using a Twin needle
- Swimwear fitting
Advanced beginner to intermediate with a good knowledge of your machine and construction.
What is included:
- Elastic for swimwear
- Twin needle for stretch
- Expert tuition
- Accepting and relaxed environment
- Copies tea and coffee, even some baked treats
What do you need to bring:
- Your trusty sewing machine - don't forget the power cord and all the accessories.
- Your chosen pattern - adult or kids.
- Ball point stretch needles
- Chosen fabric
Dates and times:
- 23 Februray, 10am - 3pm
UsefulBox HQ, Enmore (address given upon confirmation)
We're looking forward to sewing with you!