Sew together - BYO Project
Do you need some help with a project? Do you just want some sewing company? So come along and sew with others while having the guidance of a sewing teacher!
Whether you are beyond beginner or an intermediate sewist, this is a time for you to focus on that tricky technique, pattern or skill.
It's a chance to get that project you have been wanting to tackle for ages, started and hopefully finished!
BOOK BOTH BLOCKS OF CLASSES AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT - discount applied at checkout!
Skill level: You will need to know how to thread and run your sewing machine and have a good grasp of sewing with seam allowances and the construction of a garment. If you have done a beginner or next step class with us, this class is for you!
What happens in our 2.5 hours:
- We will dissect your pattern and look at the jargon in the instructions
- We will break down the instructions in much more manageable and easy to understand steps
- We will focus on learning new skills.
- 2.5 hours of sewing help and company over 4 weeks
- A fun and engaging atmosphere
- Copius cups of tea and coffee and even baked treats!
What you need to bring
- The pattern and fabric you want to work on. Please send me an email with the project you want to work on and tell me what level you are at so that I can get an idea of what everyone will bring.
- Your machine along with all it's power cords and the foot pedal -- If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart - please see here
- The machines accessories, especially all the feet
Your fabric scissors and sewing kit - if you don't have one, you can buy one here and have it waiting for you in the class.
- Tuesday 2 Feb - 23 Feb 10am-1230pm
- Tuesday 9 March - 30 March 10am -1230pm
BOOK BOTH BLOCKS OF CLASSES AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT - USE CODE 2classes!
UsefulBox HQ, 21 Shepherd Street, Marrickville