Let's learn to sew from the very beginning! This starter class will get you up and running and able to use your machine.
We take around 1.5hours to learn how to use the machine and practise our stitching on fabric. We then we will get going on whipping up a quick drawstring bag to take home!
Skill level: Complete beginner
What you will learn:
- What all those knobs do
- How to change your needle
- How to thread both the bobbin and the machine
- Sew basic straight stitches to the seam allowance and zig zag the edges
- Trouble shoot basic machine problems
What is included:
- All fabrics and materials
- 3 hours of expert tuition with only 3-6 students in the class
What you need to bring
- Your machine along with all it's power cords and the foot pedal
- The machines accessories, especially all the feet
2 December, 9am - 12pm
16 December, 9am -12pm
12 January, 9am - 12pm
2 Feb, 9am - 12pm
10 Feb, 1-4pm
2 March, 9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm, St Lukes Hall Enmore
9 March, 9am - 12pm
31 March, 9am - 12pm
UsefulBox HQ Enmore - exact address given upon booking
What is the next class after this one?
The next step after this class is the Beginner Next class where we skill up! Please feel free to go ahead and book that at the same time as this class, here.
If you need to hire a machine, please see HERE to hire one of my machines.